The LT-55 XL Laser Templator was originally designed back in 2005 with a small PocketPC. The only major change is that we updated it to use Windows tablets. At its heart, it has always been considered to be the industry standard when it comes to digital templating. It excels in increasing your efficiency and accuracy while reducing your production costs.
Whether it is countertops, backsplashes, cabinets, stairs, shower enclosures, tub decks or windows the LT-55 XL is the best choice. Carrying an accuracy of ± 1mm, nothing comes close to what we have to offer. The only other laser that carries that tight of a tolerance is the LT-2D3D Laser Templator.
This software has been custom designed to allow anyone to quickly and efficiently learn and excel as a templator. It is the same software that is used in the LT-2D3D only it does not include the 3D aspects of measuring. It is translated into 13 languages so it can be used all over the world. It will export jobs in DXF, DWG and ORD and create customer reports and shop sheets in PDF. The included tablet also captures and saves pictures right into the job folder for quick references, creates estimates and allows the customer to sign off on a job right on the job site.
With the LT-55 XL, you can template and finish a job onsite within 15 minutes. Then, email it back to the office to allow fabrication to start by the time you make it to the next job site. Whether you fabricate a couple kitchens or 25 a week, the LT-55 XL Laser Templator will give you the precision and speed needed to make every job perfect.
Proudly Built in the US
One major distinction between our products and that of our competitors is that we not only sell digital templating systems, but we are the only system built in the United States of America. While others have distributors that can support and service them in the US, we are actually based in the Midwest (just south of Chicago, IL).
We employ a full time staff of eight solely for the purpose of building, calibrating, servicing and supporting our lasers. All told, that is a combined total of just over 49 years of experience building and supporting lasers and laser templating systems.
- 2D Measurements
- Accuracy: ± 1mm
- Range: up to 100m (200m diameter)
- 8000 measurements per charge (30 hrs.)
Tablet / OS
- Windows 8.1
- 10.1” touch screen display
- Up to 6 hours of battery life per charge
- MIL-STD 810G certified (ruggedized)
- DXF, DWG, ORD, PDF, CSV, TXT & JPG
- 13 languages
- 0.000 m, 0.0000 m, 0.00 m,
- 0.00 ft, 0’00” 1/32, 0.0 in, 0 in 1/32
- 1 year, bumper-to-bumper
- Extended warranty available
Consistent, Precise Measurements
The LT-55 XL Laser Templator carries an accuracy of 1mm, tighter than 2mm which is the industry standard. Not only does it record extremely precise measurements, it can do it consistently. When measured properly, you can’t fit a business card in between your counter top and the wall.
Laser Templator Software
Our custom built measuring software allows anyone to quickly learn to measure even complex jobs. It exports multiple file types (DXF, DWG, ORD, PDF, CSV, TXT & JPG) including shop sheets and customer contracts that they can sign off on while on the job site.
The Best in the World
Use the Best in the World
Every year, Stone World Magazine awards, one company title of the Stone World Fabricator of the Year. This is the most prestigious award you can receive in the counter top industry. In the ten years that we have been selling our laser templators, Stone World Magazine has named eight of fabricators that use our lasers. We know the success of a company is primarily due to the dedication of its employees but we are proud that those employees use our lasers. When the best fabricators in the world rely on our lasers, you have to question why you would choose anything else.
Some of the past winners of this award that have our lasers include:
- Marble Institute of America board members
- Founding board members and past presidents of the International Surface Fabricators Association
- Chairman of the Marble Institute of America Accreditation Program
- Authors of Marble Institute of America/Stone World Stone Industry Education program
- Authors of the Marble Institute of America’s Counter Top Installation Standards
- Founding Members of the Artisan Group
- Speakers at StonExpo, Surfaces and Coverings.
You Get What You Pay For
With the purchase of every LT-55 XL Laser Templator, you will not only get the system but you will also receive:
- Technical support from American workers.
- Lifetime software updates for free.
- Two licenses of our Laser Templator software.
- 1-year bumper-to-bumper warranty (extendable if you wish and can be purchased after initial warranty has lapsed).
- Loaner lasers available if you need one so you don’t have to wait for your laser to be repaired.
- Free mechanical updates and target packages each year.
- Free UPS Shipping to you on purchases and repairs.