Laser Products wants to congratulate Stefano Follega of Grazzini Brothers & Co. for winning the Marble Institute of America’s Natural Stone Craftsman of the Year Award.
Stefano is another addition to the Natural Stone Craftsman of the Year that use our lasers.
- 2014 – Stefano Follega, Grazzini Brothers & Co. (LT-55)
- 2013 – Samy Beshara, Marmi Natural Stone (2 LT-55 XLs)
Laser Products wants to congratulate Marco Duran of Atlas Marble and Granite for winning Stone World Magazine’s 2014 Fabricator of the Year.
Marco is yet another addition to the Fabricators of the Year that use our lasers. 9 of the last 10 winners use at least one if not more than one lasers from us.
- 2014 – Marco Duran, Atlas Marble and Granite (2 LT-2D3Ds & LT-55 XL)
- 2013 – Jon Lancto, Solid Surface Products (3 LT-55 XLs)
- 2012 – Mike Yates, Counter Solutions
- 2011 – Stuart Young, The Granite Shop (2 LT-55 XLs)
- 2010 – Matt Lansing, Stone Innovations (LT-55 XL)
- 2009 – Scott McGourley, Kasco Stone (3 LT-55 XLs)
- 2008 – Paul Menninger, Capitol Granite & Marble (5 LT-55 XLs)
- 2007 – Ron Hannah, Cadenza Granite & Marble (2 LT-55 XLs)
- 2006 – Dick Laliberte, Ripano Stoneworks (LT-2D3D & LT-55 XL)
- 2005 – G.K. Naquin, Stone Interiors (2 LT-2D3Ds & LT-55)
Walking into Atlas Marble & Granite’s shop in Springfield, NJ, feels like entering a design studio. The 2,000-square-foot chic showroom is an open and inviting space with plenty of large tables — topped with the latest trending stone and quartz products — for architects, designers and homeowners to sit and discuss their projects. It is also stocked with an extensive palette of the latest stone and quartz materials as well as a selection of concrete, wood and recycled material. Owner Marco Duran explained his goal is to provide the ultimate professional stone experience to his customers — striving to introduce them to a range of new and unique products that will lead to inspiring designs.
Duran initially set up shop in 2001 in a 7,500-square-foot building in Newark, NJ. When Stone World visited the stone operation two and a half years ago, the space had doubled in size, and it housed a full line-up of state-of-the-art equipment. With the move to the Springfield location in April 2013, Duran increased the company’s work space again. The new facility encompasses 23,000 square feet with an additional 15,000 square feet of outdoor space.